Friday, June 13, 2014

same same but not the same


Did some housekeeping for my laptop hard disk... it's amazing how much stuff i can accumulate in a few months time!! :P

Saw these pictures which I made last September and October.... One was taken when my friend (and now my colleague as well) and I had Japanese buffet while we had training in KL. The 2nd one was taken when Jane came back in October.... Jane and I did the same pose! haha... Twins will always be twins.. we even have to act alike! haha...

P/s: The pictures are animated... do wait a bit while they load :P haha... 



Christine was busy taking pretty pictures of herself
while hungry Jenn was Sashimi eating!



Jane roars like a lion! :P


What's more, we both did that pose with food in our hands! hahaha...

Jane, can u stop copying me?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahhaha.. Damn funny.. Jenn likes to act ladylike in front of ppl which always makes me look like the ugly one..

I didn't copy u la.. At least the food was still intact in my pic!

Jenn said...

Jane is lucky that she has a twin sister (aka me) whom she can blame at for something she does willingly

千寻 said...

roar like tiger! lol! not so ladylike my friends~