Sunday, January 6, 2013

Celebrations

Psk... It's my FIRST post for the Snake year! 

First of all, I would like to welcome LJ back... She was gone for 3 months and how i missed her dearly! Am grateful that she hasn't abandoned me even though she now has a little princess to feed.. errr i mean look after.... BIG flying kiss from me to u, LJ! Hope it didn't got hijacked half way :P

My cousin finally tied the knot with her British bf, well, now husband on the 2nd last day of 2012.... Many of my relatives came from all over the globe to attend the wedding and oo la la.. Did I have a lot of fun.... it was nice to have a big family reunion, but it would be much better if there were transportation arrangements made for them... Can you imagine that we managed to squeeze 14 adults + 4 big luggage bags in our 2 cars @_@ We almost had to send some people to sit on the top of the cars just like how it is done in Bangladesh liao.... 

A few times, my relatives drove me nuts... because all of them wanted to do different things and be driven to different places  I would if i could  T___T The problem is, there was only one Jenn~ My mum got a bit upset at my aunt because she left us to do all the hard work for her while she and her family partied at home with the in-laws T__T I was supposed to be somewhere partying too instead of slaving away maaannn....  T____________T

On a happier note, the wedding itself was an interesting one ~ there was Muslim prayer, traditional Chinese tea ceremony and an European-style wedding reception. We called it a 3-in-1 wedding haha... It is good that the far-away guests got to experience all 3 different cultures in one go! My cousin's British in-laws adapted pretty well and especially loved the tea drinking and ang pow giving session haha... BTW, my cousin looked gorgeous on her big day! 

Here are some of the funny pictures taken on the wedding night... 


Immature boys :P

When will they grow up?

Finally, a proper one... 






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So busy but good to see family and relatives ~

lj said...

WAH~ thank u! thank u! it's my pleasure to be back again. how would i miss out your humorous n inspring post oh,it's me who should say tq.

kolian loh~ became slave eh~ luckily it's for short term, n u got pay back for the wonderful time together...which one is the bridegroom? didn't see ang moh leh~ 1malaysia wedding err? so special

jenn said...

got le.. u can find the groom in the picture (held by one of the immature boys :P)

ahahaha.. exactly.. that's how i consoled myself also.. 先苦后甜~ it was nice to catch up with my family, friends and relatives.... ^^