Sunday, February 12, 2012

CNY Fun!




This CNY, we didn't go very far... My dad decided the place because it's the most convenient - short flight for us and most importantly, the mid-point for my siblings... My sister flew in from Paris, Jane from Shanghai, bro from Singapore, niece from Australia... Just perfect!

I remember celebrating CNY in that same place exactly 10 years ago.. KL city was like a ghost town during CNY. Shops were closed and roads at Bintang Walk was super clear... And we had Indian food for 2 days.. not that we didn't like it.. it's just that, it was CNY, we wanted Chinese food! We decided to check out earlier and take a bus to Penang... We thought things would be better but we ended up with Indian food again T___T When my dad mentioned about family trip in KL this year, i didn't expect much.... worse come to worse, I will just sleep in the hotel...

But, things turn out pretty well this time... It's different in KL this time... Most shops only closed on CNY Eve night.. then it's business as usual the next day... Bintang Walk was full of people and cars! It made driving back to our hotel and have our car parked a nightmare! Fortunately, we have beautiful chinese new year deco to look at while we were stuck in the traffic hehe... It is my niece's first time celebrating CNY in M'sia. she was totally overwhelmed and loved the atmosphere! ^^

Here are some pictures we took in KL... We had a great time together! Went to Melaka and Klang. Tried their infamous food too.. Oh, and we had very nice durians in KL and Melaka. Yum yum!! I simply love the XO taste!! hehe, only the durian lovers will understand what I'm talking about :)

Eat, Drink, Sleep, Play


4 comments:

lj said...

ah moi~ those photos too tiny la~ i cant even recognise who is who

jenn said...

ahahaha... that's the result i wanted :P coz after so much food, i don't want people to see that how fat i've become T__T

baby jane said...

it was fun..unfortunately i was sick...on the brightside, i had my family next to me when i was sick rather than alone in sh

jenn said...

yeah, we are so nice.. we let u have a bed of your own.. family love is unconditional hehehe...