Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Unbelievable!!!! Part 2


On 1 April 2011, April's Fool, i wrote a post about me winning $100,000 cash from petrol station for the lucky draw contest I participated.

Guess what? I just received a call from Shell. The lady told me that I've won. OMG! I won? I mean, I WON!!

I was a bit skeptical.. I've heard too many incidents about people being conned over the phone.... So I asked, how she got my information. She said 'you submitted lucky draw contest forms at petrol stations, didn't u?" Oh ya, I did. And I submitted A LOT!! Just on that basis, I should be rewarded for my loyalty! haha...

Then she said in order for me to qualify for the prize, i must correctly answer 1 question. Darn, hate that! But for the prize, ANYTHING!

She asked her question and i gave her my answer... Then she said "Congratulations!" That is one lovely word to hear! Everybody loves that word because that means something good has happened! \(^V^)/


Even Tiger couldn't believe that I've won!
Tiger: "Huh? Are u joking?!"

My prize will arrive in 4 weeks time. So long but it's OK. I know it takes time to process...

It's nice to won a $100 petrol voucher.. Although it is 1,000 times less than the sum i wished for, well, at least I won something ^^

Am easily satisfied...That's the way to stay happy.... :)



9 comments:

Cindy said...

That's a great news! WOOooow...congrats!!! =D

Jenn said...

Great news must be shared! hehe
Hope u can feel the happiness too ^^

Tracy said...

You are so lucky! I wanna some luck too!

baby jane said...

wah seh, lucky girl...no wonder tiger's jaw is almost on the floor~ he is your zhao cai gou

jenn said...

It's a miracle! haha...

your luck will come too... ^^

lj said...

WAH~ really can win ah? i never bother to fill up those forms cos i never have such luck. Gd for u! RM100 is more realistic than 100,000. too bad it's petrol voucher or else sure 'wat' u a meal. ha ha!

jenn said...

lj, u can gimme those forms.. i can win on your behalf haha

one at a time.. with my hard work, one day i will strike $100K prize money one *day dreaming*

lj said...

aiyo~ i dont even bother pick up the forms...ha ha! u call this hard work?!

jenn said...

ahhh, no wonder u no win anything la...

你连种子都没种,怎么会有收成呢?

ooo, i feel so full of wisdom muahahaha