Saturday, March 6, 2010

Men At Work


Too many natural disasters happening lately.
Is end of the world approaching? Are we responsible for it?

The beautiful batch of greenery behind my office building is gone. I am sad as it used to be my eye-smoothing cure after a long stare at the laptop :(

Everytime the excavator scoops out the soil or flattens the area, the ground shakes. It's like a 'mini' earthquake for me everday. The impact is that big.

It's like I was working in a ship instead of an office building. I can actually SEE my laptop 'vibrating' when the excavator is in action! Ooo... I'm getting seasick! I hope they stop the destruction ASAP. I want my greenery back!


Beautiful clear blue sky. BUT, where are the green grass and bamboo?


Men.... We create. We destroy.

1 comment:

baby jane said...

oh man...one day, kch will become concrete land instead of what it's famous for (ie greeneries)..sigh..:(

yup, human beings are like deadly cancer cells...the sad truth is, we will die together...