Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Glad to be home.....


I've never seen anyone so happy that holiday has ended. For me, I love being on holidays and drag to come back to reality. How I wish I could stay in one place longer so I could do and see everything! Hmm.. if only I had a job that paid me to travel around and have fun!!


Everyone including Jane who lives in HK, was excited and full of energy during our HK food adventure. Everyone except for..... I bet you could tell just by looking at the photos hehe... The only time he walked faster than me was when we arrived in Kch aiport -_-" I don't know what to say.... except

Was it really that bad to travel with us?

In Hell....



He did show a bit of excitement at dessert time though. Hmm... That's about all....

In paradise....


I see... That's what his interest is.


5 comments:

Jane Jane said...

haha, i think so...the amt of walking he did in hk = 10 yrs of his walking in kch...must be torturing for him to go travel with us..hahha....remember not to be lazy while you are travelling ar

Tracy said...

haha.. a good workout for him... i thought he said wants to go jogging? only talk not actioN?

Alicia said...

he looks a bit fak fuk now hor.... did the scale swing down a bit after the trip????

jenn said...

I hope these comments wake him up and motivate him to do something! haha...

jane jane said...

haha, i think he will say camera adds ten pounds....